Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New bill amount wrong

Mike85
Hooked

Re: New bill amount wrong

Hi

I have received email at the beginning of this month stating that the billing issue I had (which started last year) has been sorted and that I should receive a backdated bill at somepointfor 3 months worth of service. However this has meant I that have been unable to renew my monthly line rental saver which ran out on 19th am I going to billed line rental?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Mike, 

It's likely that you would be billed for a month of line rental due to that but if the bill doesn't look right when it's generated please let me know and we'll have a look at that for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mike85
Hooked

So it continues, after finally being billed my bill is still wrong and Plusnet is still charging more than the contracted amount.

Along with this due to you putting my account on hold I wasn't able to renew my line rental saver so I've been billed full line rental.
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Mike85, sorry to hear that.

I have created a support ticket on your account to address your query, please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team