Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New bill amount wrong

Mike85
Hooked

New bill amount wrong

Hi

I have just received my new bill and I have been charged to much.

I have been charged for line rental even though I have already paid for the line rental saver also I have been charged more than the agreed contract price for my boradband.

Chat isn't working and I don't want to spend 20mins on hold.

Can someone have a look at this please?
33 REPLIES 33
AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Re: New bill amount wrong

Hi Mike,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been charged incorrectly.

From looking into your account, I can see that the relevant team has been contacted with details of your query. They will look into this for you and you will be updated accordingly.

Should you have any further queries, please let us know.

Thank you,

Aisha

Elny

Hello

I have left PlusNet and my contract ended on 17th September 2018. Today I received my new bill for the next month. And because last month I paid for the whole month ahead I expected some refund. I had agreed with the advisor on the phone to end my contract earlier without any contractual obligations. This was because my flatmate had taken over the new contract on the same physical phone/broadband line. As such, I am not liable to pay for the whole month of September 2018 charges.

I don't want to spend time and time again on hold on the phone. For the last 18 months of my contract in several cases I called there was only one occasion when I had an answer from a live person quicker that 20-30 mins. So now I tried to raise an online support ticket, entered my question but was led here as there seemed to be no other matching question/answer to my query. 

Can someone please have a look at this and contact me directly if any question?

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Elny

I’m really sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced. I have looked into this and responded via ticket on your account. You can view the details by Clicking Here

Hope this information helps.

jrwlevis
Hooked

Hi AishaK,

I have exactly the same issue with my bill as Mike - my bill should be £5.99 per month but I've been charged £14.49 (26th Sep 2018 with ref. PNET3686312-1).

Please can you help?

Thanks.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @jrwlevis,

Thanks for getting in touch. As my response mentions account specific information I have created a ticket for you to look over here.

jrwlevis
Hooked

Hi gingerniffler12,

Thanks for your response and I've posted a reply to your ticket. However, I'd just like to stress here also that I do not want the service cancelled - please can you confirm that it will not be cancelled?

Thanks.

sandrablyszczak

I have just received my new bill. I am no longer with you and have been billed for broadband from 28/8/18 - 5/9/18.

The billing team are in the process of of providing a refund for last months bill.

I have cancelled my direct debit so you will not be paid this amount.

Everything has been cancelled.

I changed over to my new provider on the 21/8/18.

Please get this sorted as it's causing distress.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @jrwlevis

I have sent a ticket to you about your query that you can view here

Hi @sandrablyszczak

I have checked your account and is being investigated by the correct department. You can view these details here

Mike85
Hooked

Hi

I had email on 21st stating I would receive the line rental charge that was placed on my bill incorrectly within the next week but still haven't received anything.

I also want to know if this refund will also include the extra amount I was charged for my fibre boradband as I was charge more than amount I agreed when taking the new contract. The email I received didn't mention this.

Thanks
AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Mike,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the issues you're currently having.

From looking into your account, this has already been raised to the relevant department. We will update you accordingly once we have more information.

I do apologise for the length of time this is taking which is why I really do appreciate your patience in us trying to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Should you have any further queries, please let us know.

Thank you,

Aisha

Mike85
Hooked

It's now 3 weeks and nothing.

My October bill is due next week am i going to be overcharged again?

Does anyone at Plusnet care or even know what's going on?

This is the worst customer service I have ever had from any company ever.
LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro

Hi

I actually looked at my bill yesterday evening as I noticed that my usual DD had not been taken.

However I see that I have £100 credit for my referrals.

I do not believe this amount to be correct so think an error may have happened. 

I have updated ticket 157276978 which was closed when the new billing system came in to operation. But not sure if anyone will see the ticket as it was closed by PN

Could someone at PN look into this please. My last DD  £6.99 was taken from my bank account on 11th September to pay the 28th August 2018 bill.

My last referral payment £5.00  received against ticket 157276978 was on 7th August 2018

Quite happy to receive cash presents from PN as long as I do not have to pay you back .Thumbs_Up

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@Mike85 Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I'm not able to advise fully but the issue is with our billing team and we'll update you as soon as we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Elny

Hello again, PlusNet forum support. Following my previous post in this particular thread about 4 weeks ago and my online support ticket, ref. 

I have this ticket opened on 25th Sep 2018. Nearly a month ago! And it has been another 17 days since I spoke to PlustNet Customer Service team on the phone last time when I was assured that the problem would be sorted out. So far no resolution yet.

I cancelled my contract with advance notice and it ended on 17th September 2018. I now (on 18th and 19th October) have received several SMS and email messages saying that I am still due to pay for October 2018. And because my Direct Debit was cancelled PlusNet was not able to collect money! As the result, PlusNet had stopped my service. Which one? The one that was cancelled more than a month ago?

Hey, PlustNET, I paid for entire September back at the end of August. So I don't owe PlusNet anything, it is actually you owe me money and you promised to refund the difference. My service was stopped a while ago as per our mutual agreement when I called you! So, what the hell now? You have confirmed this - read entire online ticket, ref. 182974446. Also please check my phone calls to PlusNet Customer Service team on 3rd October 2018, where you confirmed the matter that my support ticket was about and promised that the refund was issued. I still have not received a cheque for this refund.

Dear PlusNet Customer Service team, your response time, your service lever is complete rubbish! What the hell are you all doing there? What kind of service is this? This is not professional.This is appalling and unacceptable level of service!

So please:
1) Get my refund sorted and issued as soon as possible. I have been waiting for more than a month! I cannot be more reasonable as this should not take that long in normal service provider respectable company.
2) Stop sending me SMS asking for payment to PlusNet that I do not owe.
3) Stop sending me emails asking for payment to PlusNet that I do not owe.

Thank you.