Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New agreement

FIXED
Filmfan
Hooked

New agreement

Can someone help me please? A while back I chatted online with one of plusnet advisors and got a deal for 18 months that was quite good as I was about to leave. The deal is not showing as yet on the account, though the upgrades are but at the price they will be in 18 months time. Am I to assume the discount will hsow on finalised bill....I have been on chat with plusnet who have assured me all was well (bearing in mind that they also started out of the blue disconnecting me altogether... an error from their end they said!), so no i dont feel terribly confident. Anyone else has had same experience at all?

4 REPLIES 4
daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

Re: New agreement

The account summary never shows the discount but you should have received an email with all the details. You should ask for one if you haven't.

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Fix

When your monthly bill appears on the "transactions" page in Member Centre you should find the line item(s) for your service show the full price but at the bottom there should be a "Special discount" item which shows the agreed discount. When added up that should give the price you are expecting. Smiley

David
Filmfan
Hooked

Thank you. Shame that Plusnet does not seem to explain this in first place. Will be checking carefully!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

We're taking that feedback on-board thank you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team