cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account

dgwise321

New account

I signed up last monday to a new plusnet account. I was a previous customer and had good service. This time round very unimpressed. Live chat is never available for "existing customers", have spent hours on the phone on hold to be then diverted to someone else and start the process again. messages are ignored. I signed up 8 business days ago but plusnet has not managed to get past collecting details.   Username [Removed]...

Is this the new standard of service from plusnet, if so should cancel now.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed customers account name.

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: New account

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't had a update regarding this.

I'll get this chased up for you and update your ticket on the account shortly

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
dgwise321

after a flurry of messages, back to silence. I did manage to live chat with customer care, who advised I needed to speak with provisions and they had requested a call back for me. Guess what no call...

If this is award winning customer service, how is beyond me...  I just want to speak to someone and find out how I get high speed fibre... I can see the new BT box from my window....

Issues:

Open reach still class my home as the " new build" it was built in 1994...  so not on the post code database, this seems to have cause a bit of delay.

Told I needed an old line then upgrade, had communication saying I should cancel and order fibre....

have a date for BT engineer of the 22nd, they worked on the line yesterday, phoned my mobile and said it could be done remotely, whats the 22nd for? ..

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Apologies for the delayed response.

I'll update the ticket on your account shortly

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team