cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account and Line

Hunter

New account and Line

Not sure if this is the right forum, I have just raised a ticket (90352873) with the following details
I ordered on 21/04/2014 and paid in full for an installation date of the 19/5/2014
It is now four months later and I have had no installation, I have had visit from engineers to CONNECT the cables but nobody to install the cables required. So the engineer goes away with a wasted visit.
I have an email from you on Jun 27th saying there had been a delay but you were going to keep me informed ... and that was my last communication.
How can I help get this installed and working ASAP
Cheers
Hunter
2 REPLIES 2
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: New account and Line

Hi Hunter,
Thanks for taking the time to post on the Forums.
Sorry to hear this hasn't progressed any further. I've had a look into your order and can see that there is extensive work required to get your new line installed. I need to contact Openreach as the job is with them and they've been informed what work is required to be carried out but there aren't any updates on what's been done so far and what is required moving forward.
I'll get in touch with you later this afternoon after I've raised this to Openreach.
Apologies for the delay and any inconvenience caused.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: New account and Line

Hi Hunter,
I tried to call you but you were not available so I left a message with a third party. The ticket on your account has been updated and our Provisioning team will be back in touch with your next week with further updates. Again, apologies for the delay.