cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Service Setup Delay

bstephens
Hooked

New Service Setup Delay

I signed up for a broadband and phone package on May 10th. The confirmation email said the service would take 2-4 days to set up but I've heard nothing since.
Please PM for details.
Thanks for reading.
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: New Service Setup Delay

Really sorry for the delay here, we've asked that your account gets picked up asap so you should expect an update this afternoon.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
bstephens
Hooked

Dear Chris,
Thank you for your reply.
I've received a text message from Plusnet stating:
"I have now placed an order to activate broadband on your new line and this will be complete by 28/05/2015 at the very latest, In the meantime, you can set up your equipment and as soon as the internet light goes green you should be able to get online"
Firstly, can you please arrange for all my comms from Plusnet to be via email?
Secondly, I have not received any equipment to set up. When will the router be dispatched?
Regards,
B Stephens
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi bstephens,
Are you able to access this link? We document everything on an internal ticket system for compliance (amongst other reasons). You will receive email updates on your order.
Your router was dispatched early this morning, so I suspect it'll be with you early next week Smiley
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
bstephens
Hooked

Yes, I can view that support ticket. I'd not checked that one as it was not actually opened by me. The ticket I had opened hadn't been replied to.
Also, it's not very clear how to navigate to the Help Assistant list of tickets. Would be helpful for it to be linked in at least one of the menus on each page your users can view when logged in.
B Stephens
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hopefully when you log into the online Member Centre it should look like my attached picture (unless your name isn't Matty of course!).
Excuse my non-steady hand, but I've circled where you should be able to view your questions.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet