Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Referrals bounty promomtion

Mark
Grafter

New Referrals bounty promomtion

Hi all.
Following the success of the Summer referrals promotion, I have launched a new offer which I believe is even better.This new offer takes effect from today Monday 1 October.
Full details can be seen here http://www.plus.net/referrals/offer.shtml?
We are now offering £20 one-off payments on all broadband products, with the exception of BBYW Option 1 which continues to pay out £5.
For the first time we are now also offering a referral bonus on our Home Phone product. Home Phone Anytime + will carry a £10 referral bonus.
Full details of our referral payment for all products can be seen here
http://www.plus.net/support/tools/referrals/referrals_discount_info.shtml
I would like to thank all of our referrers for their continued efforts in recommending our products and services and contributing to our continued growth.
As always I welcome feedback from the community on this and all aspects of referrals.
18 REPLIES 18
foxy
Grafter

Re: New Referrals bounty promomtion

Looks a good offer! How long is this running for?
I see a nice Christmas bonus coming on  Grin
Mark
Grafter

LOL.
Scheduled to run for 3 months from today James.
Smiley
7th_star
Grafter

Grrrrr! I made a bbyw option 2 referral a few days ago, so I guess I missed out.
Mind you, I couldn't complete the one I was making on Saturday, due to mac key probs, so I can get the £20 for it when I complete it this week. Smiley
Nice one Mark, I hope it brings in the business you expect from it.
Mark
Grafter

Grrrrr! I made a bbyw option 2 referral a few days ago, so I guess I missed out.

Sad Soz
I couldn't complete the one I was making on Saturday, due to mac key probs, so I can get the £20 for it when I complete it this week.

Yay. Every cloud.....
Nice one Mark, I hope it brings in the business you expect from it.

Me too Ian. Gimme a shout if you need anything. Smiley
Rikaitch
Grafter

It doesn't actually say if you get one or the other, or both. Both would be very cool Cheesy
Mark
Grafter

Hi there.
Both as in both bonus and monthly payment or both adsl referral and home phone referral.
In either case you get both hence the up to £30.
In the T&C's it mentions that this offer does not effect the monthly referral payments.
Hope I've understood your question. If not don't hesitate to give me a shout.
Rikaitch
Grafter

Sorry, it was a question that was as clear as mud.
For example, if you referred someone as a new PN customer to BBYW Option 2, and set them up as a Home phone anytime user, would this mean you get a one off payment of £30 (£20+£10) and a referral discount of 75p (25p + 50p) a month as well, or would you only get the one off payment or the referral discount?
LiamM
Grafter

You get the one-off bounty as well as the monthly referral discount.
Mark
Grafter

Nail and head Liam Smiley
blackrat999
Grafter

I have set up at least 3 new customers in the last 3 months and i haven't seen anything of the £10 bonus's (all Option 2) yet. I understand the waiting for the cool off period to expire but is there anywhere i can see the dates i signed these people up as im sure some must be over the 90 days by now?
by the way i like the sound of the current offer to referees, will be working hard for that one!
I know it has been mentioned before but it would be good to see some more detail on the "current referrals" page so we can keep track of this, i understand the data protection but there must be a way round this for our own referrals ?
cheers
Richard
Mark
Grafter

Hi Richard.
The bonus for one of the three is being processed today. The other two have a few days to go before they hit the 90 days.
As for the info available to referrers. I have mentioned previously that I have kicked off an internal project which will greatly improve the information available to our referrers as I fully acknowledge the current system is cra.... well not good enough.
I'll update the forum as soon as I have more information.
by the way i like the sound of the current offer to referees, will be working hard for that one!

Thanks for the feedback and good luck with your efforts.
Shout if I can help further.

foxy
Grafter

Can you PM me an update of my referrals? I'd like to know when these will be paid, and also when I'll be receiving september's referral. I've still not be paid since August.
Cheers.
Mark
Grafter

PM on its way James.
blackrat999
Grafter

The bonus for one of the three is being processed today. The other two have a few days to go before they hit the 90 days.

thanks
I have kicked off an internal project which will greatly improve the information available to our referrers

This has been promised for a long time so best of luck !!  Roll_eyes
Richard