cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Referral issues

DaveYates

New Referral issues

Hi there, last Saturday I referred a new user to Plusnet. I gave them my login name for the referral. They did their sign up over the phone but apparently they were told that I (the referrer) would have login to my account after they had signed up and enter their new account login name into my referral page. I have since looked at this with the intention of trying to claim my referral, but can see nowhere that I can do this with in my account pages. I have their new account login name (I won't put it in this message), but how do I progress this now. I tried phoning Plusnet CS but they are too busy, arn't accepting calls and this is low priority really, so not sure what to do now. Can anyone help at all?

2 REPLIES 2
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: New Referral issues

Hi @DaveYates,

Thanks for getting in touch. There are few rules while setting up referrals:

• A referral may only be added to an account once the customer has paid their initial subscription cost.
  • Referrals can only be applied to accounts that have an active broadband service.
  • Referrals can be added up to 90 days from the point of sign up.

Due to fact that sign up was last Saturday, it is possible that broadband service is not active yet.

Can you please send me Private Message with this new username and I will add this for you once account will be live?

DaveYates

Re: New Referral issues

Hi Tibzor,

PM sent. Thank you so much for your offer of help.