cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Order taken since 16th June... still no Broadband....

Stuaz
Grafter

New Order taken since 16th June... still no Broadband....

Hi,
Having previously used Plus Net when moving house and setting up a brand new account I decided to stay with Plus Net. There was some initial issues with the Phone Line (Which was eventually installed on 28th July). Since then trying to get the Broadband activated has been VERY VERY painful.
Having the BB order cancelled multiple times and having to chase constantly has been very confusing and time consuming.
I phoned up yesterday again to chase the order and was told that the "order" would be "fast tracked" which would mean they would get it done in 3 days but it is not always guarenteed. So today I get an update saying that the Order will complete on the 18th (Bit more than 3 days....)
So now I guess I am concerned as to whether that actually will complete to be perfectly honest with.
Anyone else experienced similar pain?Huh
2 REPLIES 2
lexusuk
Grafter

Re: New Order taken since 16th June... still no Broadband....

Hi Stuaz,
Sorry to hear that you've had issues with the installation at your new property.  Can you please sent me the username in question via a private message to see if there is anything I can do?
I cannot find any open tickets regarding a house move on the account that is associated with your Plusnet community site user details. 
Stuaz
Grafter

Re: New Order taken since 16th June... still no Broadband....

PM'ed.