Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Order No Updates

clearmouth87
Dabbler

New Order No Updates

Hi all
i put in an order for Fibre unlimited on 15th jan now checking my account i still have no progress from checking details
my apparent install dates ive chosen are 28 - 29 - 30 Jan
im just wondering if all is going to plan ?
thanks
Chris.
5 REPLIES 5
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: New Order No Updates

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your time on the phone, as mentioned as soon as I've got a date confirmed for you I'll update your ticket and this thread.
Chris
clearmouth87
Dabbler

thanks for that and sorry for the late reply been way busy Sad
anyways today 7th is my install date i have received my fibre router 2 days ago just checking to see if the install is still planned for today ?
thanks
Chris.
clearmouth87
Dabbler

hi all
just wondering if a member of staff could help i woke up this morning to find my broadband and phone disconnected i was with sky and i did received a letter from sky on the 24th jan stating that migration would happen on the 7th now they have disconnected my phone and broadband so i was just wondering if BT will just turn up ? or how can they get in touch with me ? will they connect my new number then phone me from the exchange ?
Also looking under my plusnet account everything says activated ?
any help would be great as im abit confused
thanks in advance
Chris.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there, from what I can see the appointment is still due for this afternoon. Chances are the phone has been switched away from Sky but as it's a simultaneous provide that's been placed both services should go active once the engineer's attended and hooked everything up. Regarding contact, do you have a mobile number and did you pass this on to our team for the order? If so that's how they'll contact.
Hope that helps explain.
clearmouth87
Dabbler

Hi matt
Thanks for the reply thats a relief and ive just got my phone back from being fixed so have a mobile number but how do i pass it on ? Just atm im hopeing they just knock on door lol
Any help would be great
ive added my mobile to my account will this help ? and will they be able to contact me now ?
Thanks