Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customers VS Existing!!

FIXED
Conrod
Hooked
Fixes: 1

New Customers VS Existing!!

Hi - My contract is up at end of May, you sent me an email to inform me that new contract would be £22.49 a month and this is a quote from the email you sent me.

"But don't worry, we have some great offers for you - even new customers can't get better."

But when I checked new customers can get £22.50 a month PLUS a £70 prepaid mastercard through money saving expert, this is better deal, so new customers can get a better deal!

I phoned to renew my contract thinking that you would be able to match the deal that you offer new customers, especially as you say in writing that new customers cannot get a better deal!!

I was told by 3 different people at Plusnet that I could not get the deal that you offer new customers (no need for the prepaid mastercard, I would have been happy with some credit added to my account!) despite me pointing out the email to all 3 members of staff.

I was basically told £22.49 is the price take it or leave it!

This seems very unfair in light of what you say on the email you sent me, it is clearly not true!

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: New Customers VS Existing!!

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

@Conrod 

You can always take the leave it option. I see that Vodaphone are currently offering 80/20 for £22 per month with a £75 voucher. https://www.moneysupermarket.com/broadband/

To be honest you are unlikely to get compensation for these joining bungs when renewing.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Conrod
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Fix

Thanks for the reply - I have now done a deal with the retentions department to include anytime calls (£9 a month) at no charge for the length of my new contract.

Thanks