cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer wanting to change Bill Date

Devondumpling

New Customer wanting to change Bill Date

ImWgen I received my first bill for phone/broadband I went online to change Bill Date. I got a message saying I can’t change it because the account is being closed? I went in chat and was told there was an error and it would get sorted but 11 days later I still cannot change my bill date. Anyone else had this and how can it be changed. I really need to change the Bill DD date
5 REPLIES 5
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: New Customer wanting to change Bill Date

Hello @Devondumpling,

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We are currently investigating the cause of the issue and will work to resolve it as quickly as possible. I am sure you can appreciate with any type of technology it isn't a quick fix and we have to ensure further problems will not arise as part of that resolution.

Once again I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused and would ask that you bear with us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Devondumpling

Three months since your reply Sammy and I still cannot change the date
I am really not happy and think I shall leave
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @Devondumpling 

I'm sorry to see this is still a problem. Can you send me a private message with the date you're wanting your bill to generate on and I'll see what we can do. When choosing your bill date I'd bear in mind that direct debit payments are taken around 5 working days after a bill has been generated.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Devondumpling

Hi and thanks for your response and offer of help.
How do I private message you please?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to me @Devondumpling

Here's a shortcut to sending me a private message: https://community.plus.net/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/45633

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet