cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer, prices have gone down already

spacefire

New Customer, prices have gone down already

My activation date was yesterday, I visited the plus.net site today to find the deal I signed up has already gone down by £2. I signed up for a £30 18 month contract. As I was only activated yesterday is there anyway I can pay the cheaper option?

6 REPLIES 6
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: New Customer, prices have gone down already

I can't answer the question directly but you could try ringing the Customer Options team on 0800 013 2632 selecting option 1 then option 2 (If you are thinking of leaving).

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello @spacefire

A warm welcome to the community forums

I'm sorry to hear the new sales offer changed just after you signed up.

I agree with Mav, to give Customer Options a call to see what we can do.

They're closed now, but back open at 9am tomorrow.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
MrSilver
Pro
Fixes: 9

You have a 14day I think, cooling off period try the I will cancel and signup at new price so to save everyone the paperwork please give me the discount.

I seem to do hat with amazon a lot...
Jonpe
Hero

If the cooling-off period starts when you sign up (as mentioned elsewhere on this forum), it will already be over by your activation date.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

That's a good point. Apologies, I read the initial post as signed up yesterday.

If you're outside of your cooling period, I don't believe there's much we can do.

Our new sales offers do change from time to time I'm afraid.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Jonpe
Hero

Not much of a consolation, but I seem to remember that I signed up a few days before the countdown for an offer ran out only to find that it was then replaced by a slightly better one.