cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - Still 'preparing account'?

ctb0503
Dabbler

New Customer - Still 'preparing account'?

Hi there!
I signed up with yourselves for a phone / fibre broadband package yesterday morning, and it seemed to all go through ok. I received a text stating that  'Your home phone service should be ready on 30/04/13' and assigned a phone number.
However, my account page still currently has the message 'We are now preparing your account. We will send you an email confirmation once your account is ready to use.'
Just wanted to check that everything was still progressing ok? I presume the process is at the stage of waiting for the phone line to be activated (2-4 days) before it'll progress any further?
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Alumni (retired) orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: New Customer - Still 'preparing account'?

Hi there,
That will be the case, yes - everything will activate once the broadband goes live, and we'll place that order once the phone line is up and ready Smiley
You should get a message at each stage, if not please let us know and we'll chase it up and get you the latest.
ctb0503
Dabbler

Re: New Customer - Still 'preparing account'?

Fab - thanks very much.  I think I jumped the gun a little, as it all seems to be on its way now.
Got to add, as well, that the communication thus far has been excellent - been kept fully up to date as each part of the order has gone through (by phone call, e-mail and text). Such a refreshing change from other companies  Smiley