cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer From John Lewis Broadband

WillWord
Hooked

New Customer From John Lewis Broadband

Hi first post, changing from JL to PlusNet, supposed change over 4th December when JL contract ends, unfortunately PN has jumped the Gun and already gone live whilst  I was on holiday. Got back today and managed to get connected with my old JL modem and router, as PN have not sent out my HUB 1. Spoke to Zahir (live chat)  who is now sending out the Hub1 in the next 3 working days !! also asked him about JL side of things, he said they would be in touch, I assume PN will sort this out. Does not bode well as a new customer, Am I being naïve expecting PN and JL to sort this out?
4 REPLIES 4
davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: New Customer From John Lewis Broadband

John Lewis broadband is supplied by Plusnet ?? Roll_eyes
WillWord
Hooked

yes I was able to do both on the same telephone call, just logged into each account with same person. so hopefully it should be easy to sort (famous last words) hopefully a member of staff will look into this for me.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I can see that the Hub one was dispatched last night.
The John Lewis side of things is sorted.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
WillWord
Hooked

Thanks Matthew,  got it late this morning, so impressed with that, issues getting connected but I will start a new thread on that. Glad you sorted the John Lewis side.