Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract......Same Packages??

FIXED
Greyhair
Fixes: 1

New Contract......Same Packages??

A few days ago I received an email from Plusnet about updates to my service and at the foot of the preamble it stated; "We’ve taken a look at our best offers and we reckon that this online one gives you everything you need. And the best bit is, if you switch to it now, the broadband price won’t go up on 5th June 2018. Simply sign up online". Interesting, since I still had about two months left of my original contract!

Anyway I clicked on the link in the email, signed in, and sure enough it had detailed that my phone and broadband packages would remain the same. However I got an email confirming my new contract and special price which reads:

Your special offer price

From 13/04/2018, your monthly subscription will be £-4.99 for 18 months.

Following this your monthly subscription will be £4.

Please note: This does not include the cost of any Add-Ons, call costs or call features.

When your Line Rental Saver contract expires, you'll also start paying £18.99 monthly line rental.

My problem is there’s no mention of my phone package and whether I will be able to renew my LRS before it expires on the 29th June. The whole thing seems to be a bit vague and search as I may I can’t find any reference to my complete package. Really don’t need this hassle!

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: New Contract......Same Packages??

Fix

Welcome to our community forums @Greyhair

Apologies that the e-mail you've received is not too clear.

My problem is there’s no mention of my phone package and whether I will be able to renew my LRS before it expires on the 29th June. The whole thing seems to be a bit vague and search as I may I can’t find any reference to my complete package. Really don’t need this hassle!

I can confirm you'll still be able to renew your line rental saver before it expires.

I'd recommend going to www.plus.net/rentalsaver

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Greyhair
Fixes: 1

Thanks Gandalf,

The information you sent has cleared everything up for me......I now know what's happening.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems.

Let me know if you ever need any further help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet