Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Billing System Unfit for Purpose

FIXED
viffergb
Grafter

New Billing System Unfit for Purpose

Have to agree with what quite a few others are saying on here about the new! billing system.  It's not working as it shoiuld, so please revert back to the old system until the new one has been fully 'beta' tested.

I missed d/loading the last couple of months itemised calls listing, but nothing is displayed when I select bills prior to my current one!!!

There is no call duration shown on my current itemised bill!

All in all...it's a bit of a mess.

Brings to mind that old adage....if it ain't broke.....etc...etc...etc...

4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

Re: New Billing System Unfit for Purpose

Fix

The itemised call listing for old bills can still be viewed using the Phone Control panel https://www.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_itemised_billing&view_bill_date=

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

viffergb
Grafter

Thanks for that.

Shame that it's not made more obvious by clicking on 'Home Phone' under 'Account Details' is the route required to view the old billing system.  Perhaps a bold link in the 'Bills and Payments' page would be a sensible move for those of us that want to look at historical billing (old system)?

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

Shame that it's not made more obvious by clicking on 'Home Phone' under 'Account Details' is the route required to view the old billing system.

I quite agree, It is a shameSad

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

I have to agree 100% bring back to old billing system. The new billing system has made a mess of incorrect line rental saver (still charged for this) and my referral scheme is one missing didn't come off the bill and my account remaining contract left with amount is gone!)

Very poor designed by PN.

Time to revert back to old billing for all customer's sake.