cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account opening

S_b

New Account opening

I have applied for a new account online, the initial payment has been taken from debit card and direct debit completed. Upon completion of application the screen reverted to home page with no confirmation of receipt or reference account numbers. I have not had any email confirmation. We need to know of service start date asap, phones and chat to Plusnet are not working so this is last resort. Please can anyone from Plusnet help. The account is for a vulnerable person.
2 REPLIES 2
panda25
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: New Account opening

Good evening, I can see that the account was set up today, it can take 24 hours for notifications to be sent regarding activation. I can see that we have sent you a Service Notice which has all the information regarding your new contract.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help.

Jo

Jo Clark
 Plusnet Help Team
S_b

Re: New Account opening

Hi Jo, I managed to speak to someone this afternoon. My account was not set up although you have taken £28.99 on debit card. Your colleague insisted that we had to pay another £28.99 to set up a new account and assured me that they will refund the £28.99, although I've had no confirmation of the refund by email. It would seem easier to have found my payment and kept it. Please can you confirm when the £28.99 will be refunded.
Onboarding experience so far, both online and phone is lengthy and cumbersome, I hope we do not have any more problems.

Thanks for your help