cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account Nightmare

FIXED
CrisP

New Account Nightmare

I switched to Plusnet from John Lewis on 16th August paying just over £200 to include Line Rental Saver.

It took over 2 months to get my first bill which was wrong as it did not include line rental saver.  I pointed this out to customer services who advised they would remedy this.

A further month has passed and it still has not been sorted.  Any ideas as to how long this is likely to take to resolve?  All I want is an accurate bill!

I am very disappointed as I came back to Plusnet because of perceived good customer service.  It seems the system is in melt down and although staff are polite it seems they are unable to resolve the issue and give me accurate bills. 

Is there anyway to escalate the issue and get a single named manager to address the issue rather than going round the houses each time?

7 REPLIES 7
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: New Account Nightmare

Hi @CrisP

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. Sadly, escalating to a manager will not yield any results if there are underlying issues with your account. If you have had it confirmed that your account has been fixed but your billing is still incorrect, we can, of course, intervene and put things right where applicable.

Please feel free to PM your account username and we are more than happy to look into this for you. 

Kind Regards

CrisP

Thanks for you reply.

Have PM'd you (I Think!)

Any assistance/clarity much appreciated

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @CrisP 

Apologies for the experience you've had with your account. I've been looking into this for you and I've added a reply onto your support ticket you'd be able to view and reply to by logging in and going Here. While I believe this to be almost sorted now,  I'm taking this on personally from now on to keep a close eye on this until we can be sure it is resolved.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
CrisP

Thanks for your input, Anoush, much appreciated.

Hopefully, things are now heading in the right direction and might be resolved either in our next bill (16th Dec) or perhaps more realistically the following one on the 16th Jan.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Thanks for getting back to me @CrisP No problem, I've discussed this further with a colleague from our billing team and I've added a reply onto your support ticket 194252124. Fingers crossed everything's sorted moving forward now.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
CrisP

Thanks for all your help and communication on this, Anoush.

You do seem to have made changes in days where others have failed in months!

I do think you have resolved the issue as well as possible (though, can't fully get my head around latest bill!)

Once again, many thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem @CrisP Let me review the bill tomorrow when I’m back in the office. 

Apologies again for the issues you’ve had. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet