cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received Amazon gift card

romscot
Dabbler

Re: Never received Amazon gift card

thanks for the update @TimJW! same here - still nothing, and nothing in Junk mail

I woudln't be surprised the system that sends these vouchers is broken (if it ever worked) and most people just forget they are entitled to a voucher and never complain... probably a tiny % remember and check.

Will call back when I get a chance...

Blinksprite

@TimJW

I filled in the claim form on 19th July and as no voucher showed up have been calling them every day since Monday.Each time I was advised just like you:

"The rewards team then resent the code - and said it would probably be there within the hour, but I should give it 24 hours."

I just called them and was told that there was an error and some e-vouchers aren't going out.

@romscot I'm going to call again next on Monday, but I'll update here if voucher comes earlier.

TimJW
Hooked

Success!  About 3 hours after I called the Rewards hotline for the second time, and was told about the ongoing problem, my Amazon codes have appeared in my Email. 

So there is hope for you all!

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

PN claim that "emails can easily be lost, misdirected or even deleted", yet they are considered to be perfectly reliable when it comes to customer rewards, cashback claim instructions, and gift cards.

Blinksprite

@TimJW I got mine too now via email. It came to a different email than what I filled into the claim form, one that I gave when I called earlier in the week to the rewards team. 

@romscot Hope yours gets sorted also! Interesting theory that the system never works until you complain.....

romscot
Dabbler

Yes I finally got mine too!
"Coincidence" indeed. They probably just turned on the server again...
Langley

Guess what.

I've not received my gift voucher either, not by post or by e-mail.

I've rung Customer Services and held for fifteen minutes. The person taking the call couldn't tell me whether this had been send or not and said it would have to go to the Cash Back team (but didn't seem to want to do that, presumably because it's not an easy fix).

Very disappointed. I hope Plusnet are reading this!

Keith 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear that Keith.

I'd have expected you to receive your gift card by now.

Due to the type of cashback it is you'll need to contact our Rewards Team on 0800 587 2013.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet