cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never been billed for broadband+phone?

Pootle001
Hooked

Never been billed for broadband+phone?

I upgraded my broadband+phone package in December and I've just realised that I haven't been billed since. I can't afford it if 8 months is suddenly taken from my account!

What's going on?

4 REPLIES 4
LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: Never been billed for broadband+phone?

Plusnet have stated that they will only bill you for 3 months, when and if they get their billing working correctly. Even then they have said they will let  the 3 months be paid by instalments if needed.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Pootle001, I'm really sorry to hear that you are affected by a Billing Issue whereas your bill is not generating monthly; I'm afraid at the moment we don't have a fix date for this.

I've taken a look at your account and provided a further response you can view here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Pootle001
Hooked

@LaurenB wrote:

I've taken a look at your account and provided a further response you can view here.

Thanks, but how did you know my Plusnet account details? Via my IP address? My identity on this forum is totally unrelated to my account.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Pootle001, as a member of staff on the Help Team we are able to view IP addresses and was able to use this to locate the account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team