Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to query huge usage today

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Need to query huge usage today

I should be able to sort that. Let me go have a look.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've done that now, I've had to remove the data transfer watch, so I've passed a ticket to someone to readd this once the erroneous usage has been removed.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
IanSn
Rising Star

Thanks, Chris, that's great  Smiley
thedogcopsit

Yesterday's usage has been zeroised. Thank you. Smiley
recycledteenage
Dabbler

Thanks Chris.
owlfan

I'm glad yesterday's usage has been made zero but please can everyone affected have an apology.  I was very upset by this because I didn't know what had happened and I couldn't find out until this morning.
Joshc
Grafter

Hey,
This is an internal error that has affected many customer's and I offer my sincerest apologies.
I would also like to say thanks to everyone that has been affect by this issue for their continued patience on this matter!
Smiley
IanSn
Rising Star

Just got in.
Everything is back to normal, yesterday's usage zeroed, and restriction lifted.
Many thanks to Chris and all for very swift and helpful response.
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

It's on the BBC http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,136920.0.html
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

This is hardly "news" - someone is creating a storm in a tea cup!  Otherwise known a [Censored] stirring!
With all of the big political issues going on around the world right now, one would have thought that the BBC - the exemplar of pubic broadcasting - would have had more sense... Oh I forgot they have lost their morals and sound judgement.
dick:red Avoidance of swear edited.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

greenfrog

Thanks Chris and Plusnet for acting so swiftly. Much appreciated.
Ado16
Grafter

Oh! So this is where you are!  Looked around for a thread like this yesterday before posting my own - Would have thought it to be in a more prominent place than "Accounts and Billing" considering what has happened. Silly me!  Sad  (Thanks to the link to this article)
My account tells me I used Zero Broadband on Tuesday. (I did) and allegedly 17GB on Wednesday.  Unlike others  I haven't had any notification from Plusnet about exceeding my usage which is the one thing that alerted me that's something's wrong with it,  The other being that on the "Usage Breakdown" section, it tells me I've only used 25% of my monthly allowance so far this month. (About right.)
I look forward to being zero'ed too.  Smiley Everything seemed fine yesterday morning, because I checked the usage early on and it was just a few MB.  Seemed to be late morning or the afternoon when things  went wrong.
Joshc
Grafter

Good afternoon ,
@Ado16
If you have been affected by these publicised issues on the 17th and 18th of this month. Those days would have been zeroed already.
Take a look at the service updates!
http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2
Smiley
Ado16
Grafter

Hi.  I wasn't affected on Tuesday -  At least I don't think so - which had been zeroed anyway.  My added usage happened - as mentioned above - on Wednesday.  Which is still at 17GB currently.
Joshc
Grafter

@Ado16
I am all over this for you, be back with a resolution to you problem ASAP
Smiley