cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel BT sport app, please.

pluswarwick

Need to cancel BT sport app, please.

Hi.

Been trying to cancel the BT Sport app for several weeks now, but am unable to get anyone on the phone. Can anyone help with this, please? 

6 REPLIES 6
pluswarwick

Re: Need to cancel BT sport app, please.

Anybody? I've been trying to find a way to cancel the BT Sport App for weeks now. There is no option to do this online (why not?) and I can't get through on the phone. 

Please help! 

pluswarwick

Is there really no-one who can help with this? 

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Thanks for bearing with us @pluswarwick, If you still want to cancel please call us on 0800 432 0200. Alternatively Plusnet customers can now pause their BT Sport payment for a month via this link

As soon as things change we’ll be in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
pluswarwick

Thanks, @Beyhive . I have tried numerous times to call to cancel over the last month, but have not been able to get an answer in a reasonable time. Is there no way to cancel online? 

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I going to ring you shortly. We'll finally get it resolved for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Change of plan as you weren't available. Please visit https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200811226 and update that ticket stating you wish to cancel BT Sport. It will come straight to me and I'll action it for you. I have to ask you to do it like that so you've gone through security.

Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team