Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel BT Sport

alexodwyer
Dabbler

Need to cancel BT Sport

Hi,

I'm hoping someone from Plus.net can help me cancel BT Sport as there's no option to do it online and online chat is unavailable.

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5
alexodwyer
Dabbler

Re: Need to cancel BT Sport

bump

nigelcullum1965

Have you managed to cancel your Bt Sports?
alexodwyer
Dabbler

I haven't, not so much as a reply. Can't seem to find a time when online chat is open. I need to phone them.

I find it distasteful that adding a service is made so easy but removing it is this hard. It feels like deliberate attempt to discourage/exploit the customer.
nigelcullum1965

I haven’t had any luck either. I don’t think online chat has been open at all. I have contacted them via Twitter and Facebook and on here but had nothing back. I’m going to keep a log and ask for a refund. I’ve clearly started that I want to pause before my direct debit goes out.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for bearing with us, Plusnet customers can now pause their BT Sport payment for a month via this form https://comm.plus.net/k/Karmarama/bt_sport_subscription_discount?_ga=2.46676078.817452325.1585562050.... As soon as things change we’ll be in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team