cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some clarification please.

elkieluca
Grafter

Need some clarification please.

My next monthly date for payment is the 12th of this month.  I have ordered the new Unlimited tariff on line, but I am worried that if I change to this from Extra 60 gbs, will I have to pay the remainder of the existing contract that has a few months to run.  If that is the case then I would like to cancel the change to Unlimited.
4 REPLIES 4
tomxlisa
Grafter

Re: Need some clarification please.

No, if you pick to go on the none contract unlimited product your contract will just continue to run until your current one expires, if you pick to go on the contract unlimited product, as i understand it your be entering a new 12 month contract starting from your next billing date when you change over to the new product (this being the case if it is the contract one you've picked).
elkieluca
Grafter

Sorry I should have said it is the contract one I picked, its just that I renewed my contract when I went from Value to Extra a few months ago and my Value contract was finished so I never knew if they would have charged me or not. Thanks I take it that I won't be charged then,  just moved to the new contract.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi maryf,
Just to clarify, you will just enter into the new 12 month Unlimited Contract Smiley
elkieluca
Grafter

Thanks Chris.