cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need quick help from a plusnet staff please

Cortes23

Need quick help from a plusnet staff please

Hi, I rang Plusnet a few weeks ago to tell you I'm moving house on the 17th July so you set everything up for this date, both to cancel here and start at the new address as I'm staying with plusnet.

Last week however I heard from the estate agent that the move had been pushed back to the 21st so I phoned you again on Tuesday to ask you to push back the date to then. A question was opened on my account regarding this and it said it would be looked at soon but nothing happened so now I'm concerned I'll lose my internet on the 17th still at a time when I really need it.

Here is the most recent part of the question log:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[CSA Removed] - CSC Analyst

8:16pm, Tuesday 11 Jul 2017
The Question has been released from hold and sent back to BOT - House Moves WLT

Dear ,

As per our conversation, you have stated that your move has been slightly delayed and you are now moving on the 21st. I have therefore submitted requests to amend both the completion date of the new service and the cease date of your existing service.

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://contactus.plus.net or by phone on 0800 432 0200 and 0345 140 0200 if we can be of further assistance.

Kind regards,
[CSA Removed]

[Internal Note]
Amend refs

[CSA Removed] - CSC Analyst
8:17pm, Tuesday 11 Jul 2017
Dear ,

I am now placing this on hold so that we can confirm the date changes have been successful.

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://contactus.plus.net or by phone on 0800 432 0200 and 0345 140 0200 if we can be of further assistance.

This Question is now on hold until Wednesday 12th July at 7:00am.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

Script User - Automated Script Pool
7:09am, Wednesday 12 Jul 2017
Question [  ] is now off hold. Our Support Team will provide a further update soon.

Our Support Team will respond to your question soon. Please only add further comments when absolutely necessary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Need quick help from a plusnet staff please

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry for the lack of response on your thread.

It looks like you've called our support team earlier today and we've sorted this out for you.

I've double checked things and everything looks OK. Your service should be ceased at your old address and reprovided at your new on the requested date.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet