cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a new cheque - Can't contact Plusnet

Silverhoop69

Need a new cheque - Can't contact Plusnet

I recently left plusnet after being a customer for a few years.
After I moved there was a slight crossover period and Plusnet sent me a cheque for the difference.

I received the cheque but unfortunately it had been mangled in the post and only half of the cheque was readable (Or indeed existed)

I need Plusnet to issue a new cheque to me.

I have tried phoning, live chat (Spoke to a lovely Bot) Facebook messneger and Twitter all to no avail.

Can someone please get in touch with me so that I can get my cheque re-issued, 

6 REPLIES 6
Silverhoop
Hooked

Re: Need a new cheque - Can't contact Plusnet

Still waiting on a response to this.

Been a week since I posted this and heard nothing back - still heard nothing on twitter or facebook and the live chat still isn't there and phoning is a waste of time.

Any chance someone at plusnet can get back to me

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Silverhoop, thanks for getting in touch

I'm really sorry for the issues you've had with your cheque. I've raised this request off to our Billing Department and I'll let you know as soon as I have an update

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Hassled

Not sure there is anyone home.

I have been trying to call them to pay a bill that I am getting emails about. They also keep telling me to check my bills. Bob Hope. No way to access your bills it seems. For over a month now I cannot access them. Same old message......not sure why there is even an option to view bills when it never works. 

No BOTs to talk to on chat. No one in customer services to take a call, just get cut.....unbelievable. 

You're dead in the water it seems.....until they start chasing a bill, of course. 

For a communications company and service provider, you're failing. How about managing some expectations!?

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi @Hassled, I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues when trying to view your bills. We are aware of some issues affecting our Billing system that could be causing this for you.

Could I ask you to confirm whether you've cleared your cache and cookies and tried a different browser to access the Billing tab within your account?

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Silverhoop69 

Thanks for your patience. I've had confirmation a new cheque has been issued out to yourself. Please allow up to 21 days for this to arrive

Let us know if you need anything else. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Silverhoop
Hooked

Brilliant!

Thanks for your help Alice