cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW referals

daveplant

NEW referals

I have recently refered another of my friends to Plus Net but this one has never had an internet connection so doesn't have an email address and this seems to be a problem when refering a NEW customer,the existing system seems to be geared up for customers from other providers, I have had to use my email when registering the customer and therefore I get all their emails which I then have to verbally pass on which is a pain when they don't live locally.
Solutions please????
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: NEW referals

Have you tried changing their contact email address once they are up and running?
Emma
Grafter

Re: NEW referals

When you sign up it asks for an email address to send contact to, this can be left blank as it automatically puts the default postmaster@username.plus.com email in the space.
They also get an alias set up once they've chosen the username alias@username.plus.com, which is available to use straight away and can be given to friends and family for refering them to us.
The email can be used in webmail or outlook express etc. However if they don't have and internet for the time being, you can use your email as a contact, then change it over to their defauly email address from us.
It should only be a week from start to finish from signing up to being online.
hope this helps