cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order progress

Not applicable

My order progress

Hello,
I raised a support ticket yesterday morning via my online account and have still not received a response. Also I there seems to be a mix up regarding the activation date for the Fibre broadband that I ordered during the order process I selected the 18th Feb 2013 for the engineer to attend and setup the broadband however, I have this afternoon received a message stating that the broadband will now go live on the 19th Feb 2013?

I would be most grateful if a member of the support team could please take a look over my account and come back to me regarding the above issues.

Thanks for your help.
24 REPLIES 24
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: My order progress

Hi there,
The account will activate automatically the day after the order completes, however it also activates when we get the order complete notification from our suppliers (the day after measure is in case this doesn't come through correctly, as has happened before).
Either way though, if you let us know either by calling support or posting here that the service is active then we can activate your account for you if you need Smiley
Hope that reassures you, please let us know.
Not applicable

Hi there
Thanks for your response
So you can confirm that the installation of fibre broadband will still take place on the 18th Feb 2013 and the broadband will go live on the 19th Feb 2013?

Also would you please be able to take a look at the support ticket on my account? This was raised 2 days ago and I have heard nothing regarding it.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Sorry for the delay, I've just picked up the ticket for you. Hope that sorts things.
Not applicable

Hi Matt,
Many thanks for sorting the ticket out and resending the information.

Please can you ensure that my account is marked as not consented to receiving marketing / survey emails from Plusnet as well as marketing correspondence by post or telephone.
Please could you also ensure that my landline number is set up to be ex-directory?
I would be grateful if you could please confirm back once this has been completed.
Thanks,
Not applicable

Hi there,
I would be grateful if a member of support staff could take a look at my account and make the requested amendments asked in my post on 7th Feb 2013.
many thanks
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi,
I can confirm that you're opted out of marketing emails, our survey emails are sent randomly when you contact us and are harder to prevent being sent although I will request this. 
When we transfer your number it will come however it currently is set, if its not ex-directory then we can arrange that.
Everything is still set for the 18th February 1pm-6pm.
Not applicable

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your response and for confirming that everything is still going ahead as planned.
Please could you also request I not be sent any surveys via SMS to my mobile as well?

Many thanks for your help.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi,
I can confirm that you're opted out for the SMS too.
If you've got any questions prior to you install please let me know.
Not applicable

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your response,
Please can you confirm if I will recurve any letters confirming the order with Plusnet or is this just sent through email?
Thanks
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Everything will be sent to you via email regarding your order and and updates regarding it.
Not applicable

Hi Chris,
Many thanks for your response,
Just wondering when the router is likely to be sent out? And which courier company is most likely to deliver it?

Thanks for your help.

chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We use Royal Mail for delivery and you normally receive it 2-3 days prior to you activation/install. It will fit through a standard size letterbox so you don't need to wait in for it.
Not applicable

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your response regarding the router which has arrived.
Please could you ensure that the emails regarding the order process go to the email address I requested on the first ticket on my account? As I have not received any further updates via email from Plusnet concerning the process of the order.
Many thanks for your help.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi,
Thanks for letting us know, I've checked and your order is due for 18/2 between 08:00 and 13:00.
By the way regarding email addresses the one you mentioned is updated on your account, however its possible to update such contact details yourself when logged into the member centre.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team