cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new package arranged with your customer serivces - not showing in new bill

loungeSuite

My new package arranged with your customer serivces - not showing in new bill

Hi
I've just received an advance notice of a new direct debit payment that is due after 20/11/2015. It is showing that it will be £21.85. My current contract is due to end but I can't seen the date anywhere on my account.
However, towards the end of August I called your customer service after having received an email to say that when my contract ends in November my package would ending and that my monthly payment would be increasing. I shopped around and found out that it would be cheaper for me to leave and go to someone else. After speaking to your customer advisand saying that I could get a cheaper rate elsewhere but didn't want to move away from Plusnet, they offered me a cashback and a new package for 12 months at £2.99 per month plus £12.99 line rental paid in advance.  I received the cashback cheque in September but never heard anything since. She said that it would all be arranged once the contract expired and that I wouldn't need to do anything.
Can you please check that this pre-arranged package is going to be put against my account and that the correct amount is going to be taken off and not the new debit order notification I received.
Thanks in advance.
Mary-Ann
3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: My new package arranged with your customer serivces - not showing in new bill

For some reason you appear to have been charged line rental this month, despite the fact that you had paid LRS Huh
I'm not 100% sure why this has happened, but I've made sure LRS is now active for the correct amount of time moving forward and I'll be investigating further to try and find what caused this to happen.#
Once your current payment clears, I'll make sure the erroneous line rental payment is refunded back to you. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
loungeSuite

Re: My new package arranged with your customer serivces - not showing in new bill

Hi
Thank you for your reply.
Further to your previous message can you please check that a refund has been actioned for this account?
Thanks.
Mary-Ann
Quote from: HarryB

Once your current payment clears, I'll make sure the erroneous line rental payment is refunded back to you. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

adie:orange reduced quote to relevant section to comply with link:rules ]
loungeSuite

Hi
Sorry just checked my bank acc and noticed there was a refund done, missed it. Thanks.  Smiley