cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My latest Bill has gone up by £5.03!

Grafter

My latest Bill has gone up by £5.03!

Since the help pages are now confined to a list of pre-set questions,  I have come here

Why has my bill been raised this month by £5.03. I note the discount has been reduced. The contract is shown running until July next year.

Any one there in accounts please.

5 REPLIES 5
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 56

Re: My latest Bill has gone up by £5.03!

I'm not PN Accounts, obviously, but have you compared last months and this month item by item, to determine what has increased?

John
Grafter

Yes, as I said my discount was reduced, no other differences. All calls included no other charges.

Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 56

Ooops, sorry, must have missed that bit. I would try ringing them early tomorrow and hope you get an agent with some brains. I think I've seen the odd similar post, but I don't usually follow 'Accounts' queries, so I could be wrong. The accounts system is up the spout, so it pays to check every month.

John
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 963

Thanks for your post @rpaco 

I'm sorry to see your latest bill's wrong. I've refunded the overcharge now you'll see in your bank account within 5 to 10 working days either before we take the payment or shortly after.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Rising Star

Well for no reason that I can find, my bill has gone up. The breakdown is so convoluted I have no idea why. Telephone call says that the discount has been applied wrong! Why? I had to leave the call as I think I would have blown my top.
After months of manually adjusting my bill and finally seemed to be ok for about 3 months, now a change.
Now as I have already transferred 1 of my mobile accounts from Plusnet, that leaves another mobile account and my broadband. All out of contract or out of contract within the next month.