cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My latest Bill has gone up by £5.03!

rpaco
Grafter

My latest Bill has gone up by £5.03!

Since the help pages are now confined to a list of pre-set questions,  I have come here

Why has my bill been raised this month by £5.03. I note the discount has been reduced. The contract is shown running until July next year.

Any one there in accounts please.

5 REPLIES 5
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: My latest Bill has gone up by £5.03!

I'm not PN Accounts, obviously, but have you compared last months and this month item by item, to determine what has increased?

John
rpaco
Grafter

Yes, as I said my discount was reduced, no other differences. All calls included no other charges.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Ooops, sorry, must have missed that bit. I would try ringing them early tomorrow and hope you get an agent with some brains. I think I've seen the odd similar post, but I don't usually follow 'Accounts' queries, so I could be wrong. The accounts system is up the spout, so it pays to check every month.

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @rpaco 

I'm sorry to see your latest bill's wrong. I've refunded the overcharge now you'll see in your bank account within 5 to 10 working days either before we take the payment or shortly after.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
briston
Aspiring Pro

Well for no reason that I can find, my bill has gone up. The breakdown is so convoluted I have no idea why. Telephone call says that the discount has been applied wrong! Why? I had to leave the call as I think I would have blown my top.
After months of manually adjusting my bill and finally seemed to be ok for about 3 months, now a change.
Now as I have already transferred 1 of my mobile accounts from Plusnet, that leaves another mobile account and my broadband. All out of contract or out of contract within the next month.