Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My contract

FIXED
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: My contract

I don't think it's impossible, ask yourself when did my contract start and how long was it? Simple. If you don't know these basic facts then you have to resort to examining the account payments and the termination payment on the account which is bit more trickySmiley

custos
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

No RealAleMadrid, it is impossible! I have all the correspondence going back to when I moved home and it not all clear when my new contract started - the wording is very vague. I moved home in September 2015 and although I continued paying Plusnet (at the new contract price) I did not actually get a phone line until nearly Christmas! I might guess that the new contract started then on the day my service eventually started, but it would only be a guess. It might have started at the beginning of September. I simply don't understand why the start and end date of my 24 month contract is not shown in my account details.

Gill1

Agreed Custos. RealAleMadrid I am the customer.  I have a right to be able to access my account information without any hassle at all.  This is easily do-able.  So again I say, as have others, come on PlusNet, play the game and live up to what you advertise yourself as doing: putting the customer first.  Why are we being met with a deadly silence?Huh

custos
Aspiring Pro

Another problem is that there seems to be no way of contacting Plusnet about this except by phoning them or trying to use the Chat facility. I would prefer something in writing.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

if you use chat you have the option of downloading the full transcript at the end

custos
Aspiring Pro

Thanks , A few minutes using Chat resolved the issue but I would never have been able to work it out for myself. It seems as if the the contract started when I placed the order for my house move.