cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My billing appears to have gone wrong

FIXED
HollyAdams

My billing appears to have gone wrong

I missed my payment last month as my wages didn't go in on time so I went to the website a couple of days after being told my payment wasn't taken and paid by card. I thought this would instantly pay but it said payment will take 5-7 working days to clear. On the 6th day, a Sunday, my broadband was cut off but on the Monday it was back on as that was the day my payment cleared. This month my bill is £5.75 more than usual and just wondered why. It's not for phone calls as I dont use it , don't even have a telephone , just my mobile. And as I'm on a limited minutes contract , it takes up my contract minutes being on hold for half an hour to speak to someone. So that's why I've asked here. Hope it's the right place and I apologise if it isn't x
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: My billing appears to have gone wrong

You do realise that you can call Plusnet on the 0800 number which is free on mobiles

The charge is possibly for unblocking the phone and is £5.76 (for exceeding the credit limit) although I wasn't aware that it applies in this case

Have you checked the actual bill detail as there should be a non direct debit charge of £2.50 but that doesn't explain the figure you are giving

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Fix

Your October payment cleared midweek last week and we hadn't restricted your broadband at that point.

This month my bill is £5.75 more than usual and just wondered why.

This is from last months billing, I'll add a ticket to your account and you'll receive notification via email with an explanation.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
HollyAdams

Thankyou Chris. I was meaning my September bill, not this month's. All understood now, thanks again 🙂
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

No problem, glad that I was able to help. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.