Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My billing appears to have gone wrong

FIXED
LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

My billing appears to have gone wrong

Would anyone be able to have a look at my question and escalate it please.

Question #134975645

I originally thought my referrals were wrong but I now think my billing is wrong as only been given 9 months free broadband instead of 12.

Also my email  which showed the new terms and conditions showed a new contract for 12 months however a service   notice states it is 18months ?

see

question&id=115274980

Service Notice #252407618

shows 18 months ?

Is anyone able to check my paymemts and referrals please as I believe they are incorrect. This has been outstanding since 30th September and another bill is due shortly.

5 REPLIES 5
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: My billing appears to have gone wrong

Hi @LifeonMars,

Thank you for getting in contact with us regarding this issue.

I have looked into this for you and can see that you monthly discount failed on last months payment.

Please refer to the ticket link https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=134975645

LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro

Thank you I was getting confused  re referals then suddenly noticed it was billing and no discount.

LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro

Thanks for sorting the first part of my question, really appreciated, it would appear that the community Forum seems to get thing done quicker that the original plus net site.

however

I would also like to know how I stand on this contract as I have TWO conflicting notices , One for 12 months and the other showing 18 months.
My email clearly shows as a 12 month Contract. see
https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=115274980

[CSA Removed] - Sales & COT Analyst
5:23pm, Saturday 28 Nov 2015

Dear 
Thank you for your call today. Please keep a copy of this e-mail for your records. As discussed, I’ve made the following changes to your Plusnet service:

Your estimated line speed range may vary due to the distance from your exchange, quality of your phone line, traffic prioritisation and management policies amongst other factors.

A breakdown of your monthly bill is as follows:

Unlimited broadband service: free for 12 months then £9.99 per month
Line rental: £16.99 per month / £185.88 annually (currently paid until 27-02-2016)
Caller display: 99p per month
on a new 12 month contract

A list of our call tariffs can be found here: http://www.plus.net/home-broadband/tariffs/

These prices apply if you pay by direct debit, otherwise a £1.50 per month payment processing fee applies.

Your order is subject to Plusnet’s Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy. Please ensure you read and understand them as soon as you can. We may make changes to prices, content and terms at any time during your contract. We'll tell you about important changes before they happen and if a change is detrimental you'll be able to end your contract without any fees.

You are agreeing to a 12 month contract option.

You have up to 14 days, from tomorrow, to cancel your order (except for Plusnet Protect or BT Sport which you must keep for at least 30 days). If you cancel within 14 days you will have to pay for the services you have used and any installation, connection or activation charges that may apply (including those charges that were discounted or advertised as free at the time we accepted your order), and return any equipment we may have sent to you as a result of the order you are cancelling. Upon cancelling the service we may revert you to your previous contract or the closest matching service.

If you decide to cancel after 14 days and are still within a 12 month minimum term, you will have to pay £10.75 for each month left of the minimum term. Find out more in our Price Guide.

and

See Service Notice #252407618  ?Huh

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Fix

Thank you for getting back to me regarding this issue @LifeonMars.

The correct contract is the 12 month one as you were not happy with the 18 month deal and was re-contracted on a 12 month deal.

I can see that the contract on your account does state 18 months but I will get this reduced down to reflect the correct one.

LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro

Thanks again, Really appreciated

Nearly time for renegotiating  then.