cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill

velocette92

My bill

My bill seems to be growing every month. Today's bill showed a number of calls made to a 'gardening' company. Never used a gardening company nor has my wife. I can imagine when I question plusnet i'll be fobbed off. Anyone else experienced this sort of thing. Wondering who or where to go with this. Having found this today, checking back it appears its been going on for some months. 

2 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 32

Re: My bill

Hi there,

Does anyone else have access to use your phone?

Having checked I can see most of the calls were made to different landline numbers situated in your locality so I'm not sure if you've been able to look back through some of the other call records showing on the itemised bill.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
velocette92

Re: My bill

Hello, thanks for the reply. Having checked the 'expensive' calls, they seem to originate/involve [Removed]. Whilst this is local to me, I do not know the number or its originator which appears to be some kind of gardening business. The other worry is, the cost. The calls are costing 2, sometimes 3 pounds a time. As I mentioned in the initial blog, I'm now going to check back in time but do expect to find this has been going on for some time.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Telephone number removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.