cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has changed...

MK2
Dabbler

My account has changed...

Checked my usage this morning and I noticed that my account has changed for 'value' to 'extra'
Only change I have made on my account is to set a £5 maximum spend just incase I went over my 10GB usage allowance, but definitely haven't upgraded my account (that I'm aware of)   Smiley
ETA: Just noticed my the IP address has changed and an email form Plusnet states my expected line speed 17MB ... Has my line been upgraded to 21CN?
5 REPLIES 5
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: My account has changed...

Upgrades to 21CN are happening daily but it does not result in a package change, only a speed change. Time to contact support to find out what has happened.
KevinG
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: MK2
Checked my usage this morning and I noticed that my account has changed for 'value' to 'extra'
Only change I have made on my account is to set a £5 maximum spend just incase I went over my 10GB usage allowance, but definitely haven't upgraded my account (that I'm aware of)   Smiley
ETA: Just noticed my the IP address has changed and an email form Plusnet states my expected line speed 17MB ... Has my line been upgraded to 21CN?
Given that Extra is only £5 a month more than value and includes 6 times the allowance, if you think you might go over you might as well be on Extra.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Only if you regularly go over it
MK2
Dabbler

Spoke to customer support and was informed that I was put on the Extra package by mistake and I would be reverted back to my original Value package today.
Was informed that this would be done within 15-20 minutes and the change would show in my online account.
Just checked and nothing has changed. Just received a email stating there is now a problem with my account. Back on the phone I guess.  Angry
KevinG
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Oldjim
Only if you regularly go over it
I just found that occasionally became usually and it got pointless paying the same for 15GB as I could for 60GB, which frees me from having to watch the usage at all.