cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been a mess since moving in February

ihw
Hooked

My account has been a mess since moving in February

Please can you help with my account and payments?

I moved home on 19th February.

I 'phoned in advance of this to sort out transfer to my new home.

As I was paid up in advance until 2nd April 2020 I was informed that I could take out a new contract for broadband at less than £3 per month (I think it was £2.27) rather than paying fees to move home, which I agreed to.

I have since had lots of contact about my account not transferring properly but it's never the correct department on the 'phone when I call and that's never been resolved.

My bill for March and April was much more than the C.£3 expected.

I called billing today, they couldn't help but said they would put me through to another department - ended up back at the call options menu...

Please can someone help sort my account out? I need to know what will happen about over payments, contract details and what I should be paying.

Thank you

Ian

9 REPLIES 9
ihw
Hooked

Help needed with my account

Sorry to post again but others' later enquiries have been answered and I have had no response.

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/My-account-has-been-a-mess-since-moving-in-February...

Thank you in anticipation.

Ian

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: My account has been a mess since moving in February

Moderators Note

Threads merged.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
panda25
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: Help needed with my account

Good afternoon

Thank you for getting in touch, I can see on the follow Ticket we have tried to contact you regarding your account, we wanted to let you know that an error has generated on your account where you are not being billed correctly.

To resolve this, we need to create a new account for you. The details of your contract and any prices would remain the same. The only difference would be a new account with a new username. Please contact us to discuss your options.

I hope this helps

Jo

Jo Clark
 Plusnet Help Team
ihw
Hooked

Hi Jo

Thanks for your reply.

I called back several times but the call always ended with someone saying they couldn't help me and they would put me through to a different department and then...nothing.

How can I get in touch with someone to resolve this please?

Thank you

Ian

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

@ihw have you looked at the information provided in the ticket linked above?

ihw
Hooked

Yes I have looked at the ticket. As my previous post "

I called back several times but the call always ended with someone saying they couldn't help me and they would put me through to a different department and then...nothing.

How can I get in touch with someone to resolve this please?"

Still unresolved.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @ihw 

I'm sorry for the issues with your account.

I've arranged for an adviser from our customer options team to call you back within the next 24-48 hours.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ihw
Hooked

Hi Gandalf

I did receive a 'phone call and was able to sign up for a new account which is active and working, thank you.

I have 2 outstanding issues that I hope you can rectify for me

1 - I was offered a card with £75 credit for signing up for 18 months, which I agreed to. My line has been active for well over 10 days and I have not received an email about how to claim this.

2 - I was assured that accounts would credit me for overcharging on my old account (which went wrong after I moved).  I had paid line rental in advance (until April IIRC) and was on a free broadband promotion so should only have been only paying for any calls.

I'd be grateful if you could help resolve this.

Thank you

Ian

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @ihw Smiley You can redeem your cash back here. And your old account query is answered here. I hope this helps Smiley

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team