Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account error message

FIXED
M3SNU-Steve
Dabbler

My account error message

Hi i'm a newbie here so I hope i've come to the right place.  I joined Plusnet on Monday and I am enjoying my fiber broadband no complaints there, very pleased with it so far.

I have the following issue when I login to my account I have a message that says "An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later." 

Please could you look into and resolve this for me?

Thank you very much.

Stephen,

3 REPLIES 3
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: My account error message

Fix

Hi @M3SNU-Steve,

I've made some changes to the account which should have resolved this issue. If you have any further issues, please get back in touch and we'll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
M3SNU-Steve
Dabbler

Thanks for your prompt reply and your help much appreciated.  It’s now fixed, Have a great day.  

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

I'm glad to hear that's done the trick. If there's ever anything else that we can do to help then please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us and we'll be more than happy to assist.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team