cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Referrals - monthly credit summary not displaying

mikej
Hooked

My Referrals - monthly credit summary not displaying

Is anyone else having issues seeing their referrals summary ? The .csv download works OK but the summary doesn't load.

It's been like this for a while for me, on both Chrome and Edge browsers (PC). Both are up to date.

Is there anything else I need to update ?

Capture - PlusNet referrals.JPG

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: My Referrals - monthly credit summary not displaying

Try opening the page in private browsing mode (incognito if you use Chrome)

mikej
Hooked

Thanks for the suggestion - unfortunately it didn't make a difference and the table still won't display

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for your post @mikej 

I'm sorry for the issues with viewing your referral credit. We've currently got an issue logged (internal ref: IMT-6536) about some odd display issues we're having with the member centre at the moment so I wonder if this is related.

While I can't say when that issue will be resolved, we're working deploy the fix as soon as possible so I'd recommend checking back in a couple of weeks on your referral page. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Richchad
Rising Star

Yes it is not working with me either, it momentarily flashes up then goes to the ever loading circle....

Have tried on Firefox, Chrome and IE and are all the same, have turned off all things that could stop it loading and still the same, has been like this for months...

petel
Dabbler

Has anybody managed to get this sorted?  I'm having the same problem on my account, along with other strange behaviour of the member centre webpages.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

I reported this as an additional issue to my complaint handler (billing issues) a few months ago. He said he had reported it and raised it as a task but nothing was likely to be done quickly as it did not directly affect the service provided (or words to that effect.. I can download the breakdown as a CSV file and view it that way.

petel
Dabbler

Well, I'm glad that they think it does not affect the service provided - I must be wrong then. 

I'm finding in general that the Member Centre website is something of a minefield with all sorts of strange behaviour - slow loading, blank pages, missing links, hanging pages, failed logins, missing content, etc, etc.  I've seen another forum conversation which suggests this started last October, if not earlier.  Surely it doesn't take more than 5 months to sort out the operation of a commercial website?  Hardly a professional advertisement for a company providing IT services.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@petel 

If you think 5 months is a long time what about sorting the billing system which has been problematical since its revamp in October 2018, nearly 30 months ago!.