cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My BB was ordered from plusnet, now plusnet support say the line is not with them?? HELP!

Vishal666

My BB was ordered from plusnet, now plusnet support say the line is not with them?? HELP!

Hi,

I have a BB line in my office, it worked for a few days then stopped working. The person who ordered it says the ISP is Plusnet, everytime I call Plusnet they say they can see the line but can't help and I should speak to BT. I call BT and they say call Plusnet.

Can someone please sort this [-Censored-] out, i just need the line to be working. A quick line check confirms there is some form of ADSL on the line. I can PM a mod from Plusnet my phone number.

2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: My BB was ordered from plusnet, now plusnet support say the line is not with them?? HELP!

everytime I call Plusnet they say they can see the line but can't help and I should speak to BT. I call BT and they say call Plusnet.

That sounds like we're testing the line and finding an issue on the *phone* service, which is likely with BT. If that's the case then we cannot resolve the issue.

Feel free to PM me the details.

*edit*

After looking at the details I'm way off the mark on the above, let me get back to you shortly.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: My BB was ordered from plusnet, now plusnet support say the line is not with them?? HELP!

I've replied to your PM. I'm afraid we're not able to provide support for this service, I've explained more in the message.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.