cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account

tinto
Grafter

My Account

I pay Plusnet by monthly direct debit, and according to my account details the invoice date is the 3rd. of the month,  my account  was debitted  on 3rd. March, payments all are up to date, so I  would not expect to be asked to pay again until 3rd. April. Despite this I've just had a message from Plusnet to say they've been unable to collect a payment.
On 28th March?Huh
4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: My Account

if your first payment was taken on the 3rd that is not you period date.  PN sent you an e-mail on the day after month end to the Postmaster giving the amount and when it will be taken from your bank, this is normally three working days later
so your month end was probably the 25th, look at VMBU for a hint  (Bottom left of this screen)  also look at https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0 click on one of the red numbers in the page and that will show you a bill on the date after month end
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi tinto,
I can't see anything on your account regarding any missed payments, and the next invoice is due on the 3rd April which looks normal - not sure what's happened there, unless your email address is on different accounts. Is the username included in the email, and does it match that on the account?
tinto
Grafter

I've had a satisfactory response to my ticket,
1) agreement that the message was sent in error,
2) my account is up to date,
3) Plusnet won't be looking for my next payment before the due date, 03/04/11
All is well at tinto Towers
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks tinto, Matt isn't here today but I'll let him know upon his return.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team