Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple billing emails

ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Multiple billing emails

Hi,
I've just had two identical emails about my bill for this month?

Am I going to be billed twice?

If not, multiple emails generated for bills is one to add to the bug backlog.

Cheers
7 REPLIES 7
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: Multiple billing emails

I have always received 2 emails every month, 1 to my usual PlusNet address and 1 to  the default "postmaster@username.plus.com" . It doesn't mean you will be billed twice.

phile
Grafter

Same story here. I always get two emails - one for postmaster and one for me, but this month I've had four emails - two each for postmaster and me.

Hopefully just a glitch with the new billing system but I will be keeping a close eye on my account to make sure I don't get billed twice!

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @ScottStorey,

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. This doesn't seem to be indicative of the bill being charged multiple times and seems to be down to the notification email duplicating on being sent out, but please let us know if this happens again or if any further issues occur with the bill in general and we'll be happy to investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Just to clarify, I'm not talking about one to postmaster and one to my personal email @RealAleMadrid.

The issue is as @phile has described. Postmaster will receive two emails and personal email will receive two emails.

@TheMightyAJ can you confirm this has been raised to the development team as a bug to be prioritised and resolved?

You have two straight examples from two separate people.

Cheers
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

We've not confirmed that it's affecting anyone else Scott so we can't report that at this stage. We can keep an eye on this thread though and for any other reports of this happening. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

@ScottStorey,

Hi Scott,

At least you received an email … I have not seen one, possibly because my referral credits exceed the cost … suggesting that an email is only sent if there is something to pay?

What have you been billed twice for?  The whole bill or just LRS?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

rippedoffme
Grafter

Hi,
I also have had two identical emails about my bill for this month,3hours apart. It doesn't help that they are severely wrong.