cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Accounts

ricointheuk

Multiple Accounts

Hi Smiley
I currently have three TalkTalk(TT) accounts and one Plusnet(PN) account.(all Phone and broadband). I am considering moving the TT accounts over to PN. The TT  accounts are in my rental properties.
1. Can I have all my accounts under one login account.    i.e. I login to my account and see my phone and broadband accounts listed together. i can then pick with account I want to service.
2. Any points or questions you would like to add.
Thanks
Richard
4 REPLIES 4
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: Multiple Accounts

1. No.
2. No.
Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Peter is correct to a degree.
Our standard offerings unfortunately don't cater for the 'master' and 'child' account system you refer to but we do cater for that as part of a partner scheme intended for businesses and resellers. However we can only implement that if large numbers of accounts are initially signed up or if you have scope to do that at a later date.
On the second point, you may see from looking through these forums that moving from Talk Talk isn't always easy from what we've been told by our customers so give me a shout if you want some help with this.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
madjbright
Grafter

One benefit of 4 different accounts is that you could refer the last 3 from the first giving you the referral discount and effectively reducing the price of 3 of the accounts (or the first if you look at it that way round).
ricointheuk

OK, thanks for the feedback all  Wink
r