cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Much higher bill but cant see it online - help please!

Emtee44

Much higher bill but cant see it online - help please!

Hi,

My bill this month is much higher than usual.  I tried to look at the bill breakdown online and get the following message:

"sorry we are not able to complete this request, please try again later."

I tried to call customer support and was on hold for 30 minutes so I gave up.

I have queries on my bills for the last 3 months as I am supposed to be on a  Fixed price - Unlimited Fibre contract with Evening & Weekend UK & Mobile Calls but my bill has fluctuated every month.  I checked the calls I made and they were all at zero cost so I don't know why this amount is changing every month?

Please can someone get back to me.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Much higher bill but cant see it online - help please!

Hey there @Emtee44,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. 

I'm sorry you've been having trouble with your latest invoices and I apologise for the frustration caused. 

I've checked over your account and provided a more detailed response here

Thanks! 

Emtee44

Thank you for your reply, but I'd really like to see my bills which I still can't do.  I am still getting the message Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.

I have tried "later" and it still doesnt work.  I am getting really frustrated now.

Help please!

Thank you

Gwawrg

Hi Emtee44 - I'm having the exact same problem.  Bill is higher than normal and I get the same error message. I had my bill on 01/04/2020, but STILL cannot access my bill to see what I have been charged for.  I can't get through to anybody on the phone either, long wait times.  Hope whatever answer you get on here will help me too.  At a time when money is tight, an extra big bill when you don't know why (and the money has already been taken from my account) with no means of contacting Plusnet (could staff not answer 'LiveChat' from home and be helping customers that way?) is very frustrating. 

Hope this gets sorted soon.  Many thanks for raising this issue - I'll await Plusnet's reply to you (if they do in fact address the problem in their next response).  I'd love to know how they seem to always 'come top for customer service' - this is the second problem I've had with them during this contract and neither time have they been particularly helpful to me.  Sad