cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to extra broadband

jwm

Moving to extra broadband

I've recently joined Plusnet and I have value broadband free for six months at £6.50 per month and evening and weekend calls for which I've paid a year in advance.
There was a problem recently when £6.50 was taken for my broadband by direct debit but it has now been refunded.
My question now is - I'm thinking of changing to Extra Broadband with the 60gb allowance and I'm wondering if this will make your billing system explode!!?
I should now be paying nothing for the next five months for my broadband but I'm concerned that if I choose Extra Broadband rather than pay £5.00 per month for 5 months and then the full £11.49 per month, your system will start to charge me the full £11.49 for each of the next five months!
Are you able to reassure me that you system can cope with this and that I'll only have to pay £5 per month for the next five months?
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Moving to extra broadband

It won't do it automatically I believe.
The discount will need to be manually reapplied
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Moving to extra broadband

Hi there,
It's as Jim says, though the system will output a ticket to our CSC with details of the discounts that should be readded. If you wish though just post in here when you've requested the change (or it's been done) and we'll go in there and make sure the discounts go back on for you.