Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving referrals from one account to another

Mark5
Dabbler

Moving referrals from one account to another

Hi Guys
Is it possible to move my referrals away from my personal home account onto another account or account type?
Essentially, I want to start another account that I can use just to manage my current and future referrals, but leave my personal home account alone, just ticking along with no referrals allocated to it.
I have investigated the reseller/partner program (which looks very good by the way) but it is not want I think I need just now - unless you tell me differently. It would seem that the partner program allows me to act as an ISP with all the attendant benefits thereof, but could just be a bit overblown for what I need.
So, all I want to do is simply create a new account to which I can move my current referrals and subsequently use as the identifying account for any new referral signups.
Is that the partner program or is there another way to do it?
Warmly
Mark
PS - George/Mark - would have phoned you to ask you this but voicemail George left is gone! Sorry... Embarrassed
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Moving referrals from one account to another

Hi Mark,
We can do this for you.
Although not generally part of the normal service, I wouldn't have any issue in doing it.
Also, you're right.  Partner is designed as a Helpdesk to Helpdesk solution.
Mark5
Dabbler

Fantastic - thank you for the prompt reply (under 60 secs has got to be a record  Cheesy )
How would I go about doing it? Would I need to sign up for a 'dial up/free' account and then give you the username or is there some other way that you would prefer I went?
Mark
James
Grafter

Hi Mark,
Your best bet is signing up for a new dial up account and then raising a ticket for my attention from both of your accounts and I'll see what I can do.
Mark5
Dabbler

Thanks James - will do that in the next couple of days.
Much appreciated....
Mark