Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving house

msssltd
Grafter

Moving house

Hi
One of my referrals is moving house in the next couple of weeks and it seems to have triggered a service cease process at Plus.net
I understand she has had some trouble trying to contact the options teams within office hours.  I have a copy of the email with a ticket number but my referral appears to have forgotten her PN password.
My referral would like to move her BB service to her new house.  There may be a short gap before a line is available, as it is a rented property.  She is on a low and limited income so is keen to avoid resupply charges.
What can she do and what should she do to make this as painless as possible.

7 REPLIES 7
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Moving house

Hi msssltd,
They just need to call our house moves team on 08004320200, they'll be able to sort it all out and answer any questions they have.
Jojo Smiley
msssltd
Grafter

Thank you Joanne
I have passed the information along.
Can you clarify the House Move team's hours please.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

You can call at any time to arrange the move.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
msssltd
Grafter

Thank you Adam.
My referral will be very happy to hear it.
msssltd
Grafter

Oh dear.  This is not going smoothly at all.
Just had another frantic phone call from my referral.
She rang the house move team and, in her words, 'he was an arse!' 
It sounds like whoever she spoke to was not willing to help because she couldn't remember her password.  Despite it being a little early in the morning, a bit of lateral thinking and I managed to ascertain the password.
Unfortunately an internal ticket has been raised in the interim
LLU PSTN cease on this account has been completed.  Please arrange for the account to be cancelled. 
What happens now?
msssltd
Grafter

Just to close this one off
The issue has been sorted.  Not as transparently as I would have hoped for but there are no additional charges, which my referral is extremely grateful for.
I would like to thank whoever it was who eventually gave her case the attention it needed.

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Really glad it's been sorted, but also very sorry we didn't pick this up for you. Hope your referral got all the information she needed, if there is anything we can do to help please let us know.