Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving house but only in first month of contract

tennantwhovian
Hooked

Moving house but only in first month of contract

Hi,

I moved into a little studio flat back at the beginning of July and got Plusnet to act as phone and broadband providers.

It took 7 weeks for the broadband to be actually activated and while that really frustrated me the service has been good since.

Skip to present day and I have to relocate for a new job and I was wondering since I'm technically still in the first month of the contract if I could cancel it or if it's not too expensive bring the contract with me to my new flat. I know when I'd be moving out of my current place and into the new one, (plus theres already access points in the new flat) would it be possible to have it moved in time with changing properties as well? I really don't want to have to pay and wait another 7 weeks for it to be activated again.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
sorryimoved
Dabbler

Re: Moving house but only in first month of contract

just phone the "moving house" team, lovey, theyr more than helpful. Iv been with them for a good number of years and moved three times in the process. Each went off with the minimum fuss and all is now fine Grin

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Moving house but only in first month of contract

As the other reply suggest, the best bet is to give us a call. Our customer options team can go through the options to move your service and detail the costs/pricing for you.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.