Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home

johnnyham
Hooked

Moving home

Hello

I am moving out of my shared flat but my flatmate (who is not named on the account) will be staying.

He wants to continue with Plusnet and to be solely liable for payments from my move out date onwards.

Is it possible for the account to be changed into his name and for him to add his own DD details without loss of service?

It is very important that he remain online so any option must include continuous service from PlusNet.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

2 REPLIES 2
johnnyham
Hooked

Re: Moving home

Is anyone able to help?
Many thanks and Happy Christmas!
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Moving home

Hi @johnnyham,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on here. Unfortunately, it's not possible for us to change the account holder on an account. If your flatmate would like to continue with Plusnet with their own account, I would recommend that they contact our sales team on 0800 432 0080 they are open between the following hours. Please be aware that this department will be closed on Christmas Day:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00

Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00

Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

If you'd like to transfer your Plusnet services to your new property, our house moves team will be able to help. Their contact number is 0800 587 1952 and they are open during the same hours as the sales team.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team